Share the Strain, Find a Solution ~ James Caan
When selecting a recruiting partner, it is highly recommended to consider the following points:
1. Whats is their background? Danco.Work is an active member of Institute of Recruitment Professionals. We have a combined experience of over 65 years spread over Recruitment, Hospitality, Human Resource, Real Estate, Learning & Development, Sales, InfoTech & Business Management. With such varied experience, we will always have an associate who is more closely related to your field, thus allowing us to understand your business & employment needs better than anyone else.
2. Are you looking for a generalist or a specialist? Danco.Work specialises in Virtual Recruitment in varied business fields.
3. Does your recruiter have a proven track record? Writing about our own accomplishments is not how we at Danco.Work do business. Please see what some of our clients have to say about us.
4. What is their recruitment process? Our recruitment process is comprehensive and extensive. Like any responsible recruiting partner, we do not rush your recruitment process and do not consider a job completed unless you are completely satisfied. Please click here to for in-depth information of our recruiting process.
5. Do they already have candidates in mind? Unless we understand your business, your competition, other factors influencing the way your business is done and of course "you", we will not presume and offer a solution. We do not complicate business process while maintaining transparency at all time.
6. How well do they understand your employment requirement? With our team members coming from various service and product based industries, it is quite likely that we will understand your business and employment requirement to your satisfaction. In an unlikely event we do not understand either of one (business or employment), we will recommend you someone who does.
7. How much does it cost? When it comes to human talent, it is extremely tough to put a price, however, our Virtual Employment Service starts from £299 (click here to see rates for your region) which is inclusive of recruiting process, making an offer, essential paper work such as employment contract & NDAs, monthly salary, all essential communication and CRM tools for you and your virtual employee and regular after-sale service including HR related matters.
8. Do they offer any after-sales service? At Danco.Work, we strongly believe that good customer service is not a department but an attitude!
Below please see our popular recruiting models. If you find that your business requirement cannot be fulfilled with either of our popular models, please contact us for a custom tailored solution.